Red Dragon Cruise
Launched on 23rd March, 2008 Red Dragon Junk is designed based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North See to Singapore. With deluxe services Red Dragon cruise will show you the way relax should be.
Red dragon junk is one of the most luxurious traditional cruises in Halong Bay, a world heritage site. With the harmony of its style, decoration, set – up and impressive itineraries, Red dragon junk shows you the way relax should be. The well – trained and enthusiastic crew in traditional fishing costume always bring you a trustful and closer feeling. Based on the Ancient Halong Sail-Boat Style, Red Dragon Junk are designed perfectly by wood, stone and bronze in harmony between tradition and luxury with a fully-equipped dinning room, a deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom, sunbathing and relaxing area, a professional kitchen, a captain cabin and a separate Staff ‘area.
- 2 Days Itinerary
- 3 Days Itinerary
- Cabin & Facilities
- Food & Dining
- Entertaiment & Activities
|Cabin type||From 1st Jan to 30th Apr||From 1st May to 30th Sep|
|Single cabin||Double cabin||Single cabin||Double cabin|
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Entrance fee
- 01 night accommodation on board Red Dragon Junk with A/C, hot water & shower
- Boat insurance
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 25USD/ person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat van
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Chilren from 4 years old: 100% adult’s price if charter cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – share bed with parent: 50% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – stay extra bed : 50% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren below 4 years old: F.O.C
- 01 child maximum per cabin.
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
- Group or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long -Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – HonGai Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave - Vung Vieng fishing village - HonGai Habour – Hanoi.
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
15.45 – 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Notes: this itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition