Glory Cruises are modern and tastefully designed boats, the boats feature spacious, well-appointed cabins and suites with large en-suite bathrooms, large sundecks with comfortable lounging furniture and elegant dining rooms and bars. We have designed and fitted our boats to international standards while maintaining traditional style, creating the perfect balance of modern comforts and nostalgic ambiance. Glory Cruises offer an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless style in Halong bay. The cruise brings us into contact with local people in different floating villages of the Halong bay. With Glory Cruises, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a one unpacking, unforgettable vacation where your “floating hotel” get you insight into Halong bay Vietnam.
- 2 Days Itinerary
- 3 Days Itinerary
- Cabin & Facilities
- Food & Dining
- Entertaiment & Activities
|Cabin type||From 1st Jan to 30th Apr||From 01st May to 30th Dec|
|Single cabin||Double cabin||Single cabin||Double cabin|
- English speaking guide (on boat and bus)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- One night accommodation on board Glory Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Kayaking for 1 hour
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Service charge
- Insurance on board
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi 20USD/ person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat van
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Chilren from 5 – 11 years old, sharing room with parent: 75% adult’s price
- Chilren below 5 years ols: F.O.C
- 01 child maximum per cabin.
- Cruissing, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the Bai Tu Long Junk
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat, explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave…
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style. IWC Portuguese Replica
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Halong - Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – Halong Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Vong Vieng fishing village - Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave – Halong Habour – Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
19h00: Dinner is served.
21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
07h00: Coffee and tea will be served
08h00: Continue cruising
08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
09h30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12h00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. www.clockwatchessale.com
Notes: this itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition